ReCom.org
Meet the Moderators Get to know your moderators here.

See Hua the technology buff

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#1 Old 06-04-2008 Default See Hua the technology buff

Time for me to post up something about myself.

I am See Hua. At this time I am residing in Germany taking the course Optoelectronics Engineering at Hochschule der Wirtschafts and Technologie Aalen.

Well, I like to use and get to know more about the latest technology that is going to power the world right now or in the future.

If you guys have any questions, you may post them here.

p/s: I am a proud Sarawakian, the people who the others claim still lives on the trees...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
luke Male
KittyLover
Administrator

#2 Old 06-04-2008 Default

Do you live on the trees? Do you have elevators to climb up them?

#3 Old 06-04-2008 Default

Wow, haha, many people has a wrong idea about Sarawakians. Btw, mind to explain more about your interest and hobbies? What's your motto in life ?
chiachean is offline   Reply With Quote
caramel_nut Female
Slightly Senior Member

#4 Old 06-04-2008 Default

Next time if I happen to visit Germany, can host me?

I visited UK and France in Jan but didn't go to Germany, so itching to go there someday.
caramel_nut is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#5 Old 07-04-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by caramel_nut View Post
Next time if I happen to visit Germany, can host me?

I visited UK and France in Jan but didn't go to Germany, so itching to go there someday.
Sure, just give me some time to prepare for your arrival. Else you will get to sleep on the cold hard floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiachean View Post
Wow, haha, many people has a wrong idea about Sarawakians. Btw, mind to explain more about your interest and hobbies? What's your motto in life ?
Interests: I am pretty interesed in the world of technology, and I spend a great deal of the time in a day reading up on it. I love to know more about the computers that I am using and have managed to gather up a mass of theoratical and real world situations of both minor and major computer problems and how to go on and spot them as well as solving them to a degree.

Apart from that, i do mod my phone (w960i) once in a while (software only), and played with Linux (currently Ubuntu 8.04 Beta).

besides these geeky stuffs, I love to read up on a lot of things to know more about the workings of the world around me. I've been reading books on personal development and financials to help improve my chances of surviving the world today and not being bogged down by it.

Hobbies: reading, surfing the net, playing computer games, modding the phone, photography, visiting friends bla bla bla

Motto: Nothing is impossible

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke View Post
Do you live on the trees? Do you have elevators to climb up them?
WE are the ones that invented the first elevators using ropes and rakit like platform to serve our needs. Afterwards, due to the huge amount of human power needed to power it, we decided to use the power of the lightning that occurs often in Sarawak to electrically power the lifts. The energy harnessed this way was stored in the first batteries ever invented in the world. And that was like... 500 years before the west even fount it.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
caramel_nut Female
Slightly Senior Member

#6 Old 07-04-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
Sure, just give me some time to prepare for your arrival. Else you will get to sleep on the cold hard floor
Haha. No problem.. Will def inform if I'm going but I think I won't be going to Europe for some time. Already broke from my January trip. Save money first...
caramel_nut is offline   Reply With Quote
starlemon
Slightly Senior Member

#7 Old 11-04-2008 Default

Hello..see Hua..since u r studying engineering now..i would like to ask u some question..
how is the wireless zone being created?
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#8 Old 11-04-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlemon View Post
Hello..see Hua..since u r studying engineering now..i would like to ask u some question..
how is the wireless zone being created?
If you are talking about wifi, you will need a wireless router or at least a wireless access point to create a wifi zone. Note that obstacles like walls can affect the quality of the signals...

ZhannaC

#9 Old 01-05-2008 Default

Time for an obligatory visit.. since I see you always kacau people's hangat posts.. just a bit off topic only mah..

Vseehua..

If I were to read it out loud, it'll sound like, 'We see Hua'. Is this some sort of ploy to feel flattered?? Wherever you go, forumers will 'see Hua'. Assuming Hua is your name lah.

Anyway, nice to meet you! Great job on this forum. Don't know where you mods find the time to actually moderate posts, and do a good job on it.

Er. You're a girl, right? I dunno..
ZhannaC is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#10 Old 01-05-2008 Default

V for Vendetta!!

youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote