ReCom.org
Walking Along the Path of Life The title says it all. =P

Counting my blessings

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#1 Old 06-05-2008 Default Counting my blessings

With all the bad-feelings threads that spawn all over ReCom, i thought it'll be nice to start a new thread to counter the bad aura ;)

While it is easy to overlook the good things that we still have (because we tend to look at what we don't have), it's important that we don't lose track of them. It is in the blessings of life that we find contentedness and satisfaction as well as happiness.

Let's start by stating about the things that we have now and why we are happy about it:

I am blessed to have my four limbs and a healthy body to work with, for without them I cannot work as efficiently and will thus have to rely on the others a lot more than i needed to.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vseehua For This Useful Post:
Ca3ine
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 06-05-2008 Default

I agree with you vseehua.But this is just the season you know......results coming out....some rejection....some acceptance....some not daring to dream of a an overseas scholarship....now le we can do one thing only and that is pray.Don't care la what religion u r right.

To all students,sometimes the best comes last.
Ca3ine is offline   Reply With Quote
AnnDeBlurry

#3 Old 06-05-2008 Default

OK , let me count on my bless ~~
Firstly , I am blessed because my family really concern and love me . During the post-spm-result-period , I am very worried about my future...Luckily , I have my family that back me up and console me when I am down...
Secondly , I am blessed because I am one of the luckiest person in the world . I am given a perfect body and mind , do not have to worry about whether am I going to get my next meal....
Thirdly , I am also blessed because I am guided ! haha! Thanks to all recommers for the threads , it's really helpful !
AnnDeBlurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Gabrielle90
Slightly Senior Member

#4 Old 06-05-2008 Default

now is my turn...
i am blessed to have a loving mum... she console me when i got 2A2 for SPM... she even give me opinion on the path i have chosen...
besides, i am blessed because i am granted healthy body and brain... do not have to worry about health problem too much...
i am also blessed as i am able to online everyday... internet really provides me a lot of information...
Gabrielle90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Glassylicious Female
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#5 Old 06-05-2008 Default

This humble one wishes to thank the gods for blessing me with literally perfect results in all major examinations I have taken so far, despite my countless academic bumblings and fumblings throughout my primary and secondary school life. Goodness knows how someone as dumb as me managed to pull through.

I wish to express my great appreciation for having supportive parents who had faith and believed in me despite the odd C's and D's which I have brought home in the past. Thank you so much for respecting my decision to pursue Law, even though at first you did nudge me a little to consider Finance/Econs. I promise to be a kickass lawyer!

Lastly, I am eternally grateful for being given an offer to study at a good university which will expose me to many opportunities in life. Blargh, now to get my A's to meet the offer.

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Olataro

#6 Old 06-05-2008 Default

I have ..........................................myself.. ...................my family......................... but other than that.................i cant stop remembering that.........................i didnt get good result for SPm.......................i am a FAILURE>........

Plus..........i mistaken Vseehua for a babe

*vomit*

How much of a loser i could become?????
Olataro is offline   Reply With Quote
capablanca Male
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#7 Old 06-05-2008 Default

Haha, I will contribute one. I am happy because I have someone to hate, someone to scream at, someone to punch over and may be starved when I cannot afford any food in the States.
The Student
Administrator

#8 Old 06-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olataro View Post
I have ..........................................myself.. ...................my family......................... but other than that.................i cant stop remembering that.........................i didnt get good result for SPm.......................i am a FAILURE>........
you may talk about your failures in the other threads, this thread shall remain exclusively about blessings in life ;)

Why don't you think of some of the things that you have that others don't, and post it here? ;)

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Vaan Male

#9 Old 06-05-2008 Default

I am blessed to be able to find this ReCom site and allowed to be a member in here. I am able to obtain many things that I seek that nobody could tell me. I am able to converse and share tips and experience here as well.

Last edited by Vaan; 06-05-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Vaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Olataro

#10 Old 06-05-2008 Default

i am blessed to be alive.........................but other than that i feel like i lost.......everything.........*sigh*

I am blessed to continue foruming.............i think..........

Plus..........i mistaken Vseehua for a babe

*vomit*

How much of a loser i could become?????
Olataro is offline   Reply With Quote