ReCom.org
Malaysia Today Discussion about issues related to Malaysian politics and economy.

Do You Love Malaysia?

abuzar Male

#1 Old 17-05-2008 Talking Do You Love Malaysia?

what u love about malaysia.comment about Malaysia...the people, the FOOD....our not so good habits...

Last edited by abuzar; 18-05-2008 at 12:09 PM.
abuzar is offline   Reply With Quote
qdfb
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 17-05-2008 Default

Food and culture!!!!
qdfb is offline   Reply With Quote
Glassylicious Female
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#3 Old 17-05-2008 Default

Yeah, I love Malaysia. Would be good if she loved me a bit more though. XP

Food's amazing, and people and their culture are pretty darn interesting as well.

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#4 Old 17-05-2008 Default

Okay time for the obligatory Kennedy quote (that I personally dislike, actually ):
Quote:
Ask not what your country can do for you,
Ask what you can do for your country

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
sherenesheep
Slightly Senior Member

#5 Old 17-05-2008 Default

food... love love love it.....

its ppl... living in a multi-racial country is pretty awesome.. u get to meet ppl from all walks of life, from diff culture and religion.. diff practice and beliefs.. etc.

Yesterday is history, and tomorrow a mystery, but today, is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
sherenesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
abuzar Male

#6 Old 17-05-2008 Default

yeah...i like that about malaysia...multi-racial...but sometimes...the policies...some of them...make us like we are not part of the country....so...i created the thread for recommers to express their views about malaysia...its future....
bean89
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 17-05-2008 Default

i can't say that i love malaysia... about the question "what i can do for malaysia", my answer is: i will contribute to Malaysia someday when i am successful. I will definitely come back and contribute because though i was quite dissappointed with it especially when it comes to education policies. I am not really patriotic but I neither want to see Malaysia not advancing. I would like her to be in the eyes of the world too, someday. It's still where i'm born and i do pity Malaysia because lots of her successful citizens left her. But i'm sure there's a reason why they left the country.
bean89 is offline   Reply With Quote
passer-by
Less Junior Member

#8 Old 17-05-2008 Default

I love this country, but definitely not the government that runs it, especially some of the unfair policies that they have created .
( It's important that we do not confused both of them, by perceiving the country and the government to be the same thing.)
passer-by is offline   Reply With Quote
abuzar Male

#9 Old 18-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by passer-by View Post
I love this country, but definitely not the government that runs it, especially some of the unfair policies that they have created .
( It's important that we do not confused both of them, by perceiving the country and the government to be the same thing.)
well,i love malaysians...malay,chinese,indian...malaysians are not arrogant...they are loving....the food
Shoblast
Slightly Senior Member

#10 Old 18-05-2008 Default

Quote:
..they are loving....the food
whoa, potential for massive misunderstanding there
Shoblast is offline   Reply With Quote