ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Walking Along the Path of Life

Walking Along the Path of Life The title says it all. =P

Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

View Poll Results: How'd you do on your behind the wheel test?
I passed, anyway. 112 77.24%
I failed either the hills, or parallel parking. 17 11.72%
I failed highway test. 16 11.03%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Caprio

#131 Old 22-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
P-Licences can only be renewed at the JPJ office anywhere in the country
Alternatively, you may pass your license to an agent. He or she will take care of you license for you, though processing charges are involved.

~I love this quote~
Caprio is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#132 Old 22-07-2008 Default

ok,thats a turn off.i have no idea where any jpj office is around nilai...btw,need this question answered asap.do i have to renew my license on the day it expires or can i do it some other time later?my p license expires this coming thursday,the 24th.but i got class the whole day unfortunately.
The Student
Administrator

#133 Old 22-07-2008 Default

I think you can do it anytime after it'd expired. Don't delay it for too long though. Since you are there already, you can try asking your classmates about it's location ;)

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vseehua For This Useful Post:
Caprio

#134 Old 25-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
ok,thats a turn off.i have no idea where any jpj office is around nilai...btw,need this question answered asap.do i have to renew my license on the day it expires or can i do it some other time later?my p license expires this coming thursday,the 24th.but i got class the whole day unfortunately.
If my memory serves me right, the expiry date is within one year which is printed on your P license. Meaning, you can renew your license later.

~I love this quote~
Caprio is offline   Reply With Quote
yanno_yamster Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#135 Old 09-03-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_steng View Post
Tips for easy success in driving test:-

1.Be really really and i mean really friendly to your JPJ officer.
2.Try asking about him/her day.
3.Smile a lot until you look like 'kerang busuk'.
4.Try to have a chat with him/her.
5.Try to make him/her feel pity for you by make your face look like you really need the license or making up stories like you need the license so you can visit your parent often and take care of them better.

And if all that does't work and you still failing you test, what i can say is just ride bicycle and save the world....
My JPJ officer happened to be a woman and she looked like she was in her own world. She hardly spoke throughout the test with the radio blarring to break the silence and air-cond pasang sampai rasa macam dalam peti sejuk. Her stone cold face may be due to an incident right before my turn; she reprimanded a candidate for being "late" even though it's not her fault because her number was called wrongly. Kesian... But fortunately, she passed.

So the least you could do is greet the officer if you don't wanna berborak. And DON'T, I repeat DON'T be an LCLY.

I was (and still am) kinda surprised that I got my P-Licence just by going through the whole process within 2 months without terkandas in any stage as I'm very well aware that I'm a clumsy person.

May you be well and happy!!! :)

Last edited by yanno_yamster; 09-03-2009 at 03:20 PM.
yanno_yamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Cadence_hope Female

#136 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by de_steng View Post
Tips for easy success in driving test:-

1.Be really really and i mean really friendly to your JPJ officer.
2.Try asking about him/her day.
3.Smile a lot until you look like 'kerang busuk'.
4.Try to have a chat with him/her.
5.Try to make him/her feel pity for you by make your face look like you really need the license or making up stories like you need the license so you can visit your parent often and take care of them better.

And if all that does't work and you still failing you test, what i can say is just ride bicycle and save the world....
Yeah be friendly to the JPJ officer helps a lot indeed. But what happens to me is when I'm driving I must be really concentrated and I found that I can't make any stories when driving. If I do so I will make some mistakes.
Cadence_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
luminodreamer89

#137 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

Well, failing driving test doesnt mean u cant drive. Just the luck is not on your side..
trust me..the real test begins when you are driving on the streets..lol
luminodreamer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
JenJen Female
Less Junior Member

#138 Old 30-04-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

I initially failed my "long-kai" tests, but the jpj pegawai asked for my phone number in return for a passing grade...

I gave him and changed my phone number the next day
口ずさんだ 帰り道…………
JenJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Cadence_hope Female

#139 Old 30-04-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenJen View Post
I initially failed my "long-kai" tests, but the jpj pegawai asked for my phone number in return for a passing grade...

I gave him and changed my phone number the next day
What?! I never heard of such thing you can trade your phone number with a pass in road test! Lols. What did the JPJ examiner ask your number for? If I was you that time, I'll give him my father's number to give him a surprise when he dials that number.
This Tuesday I took my driving test too. And I failed in parallel parking! Haiz.
Actually I parked in the car successfully but when I drove my car out, it accidentally touched the first front pole a bit and the pole shook but never fall. Then the jpj people asked me 'get out' from the car.. Really heartbroken when thinking of need to pay extra $$ for that small mistake.
Cadence_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#140 Old 30-04-2009 Default Re: Failed my driving test! Am I the stupidest one here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence_hope View Post
What?! I never heard of such thing you can trade your phone number with a pass in road test! Lols. What did the JPJ examiner ask your number for? If I was you that time, I'll give him my father's number to give him a surprise when he dials that number.
This Tuesday I took my driving test too. And I failed in parallel parking! Haiz.
Actually I parked in the car successfully but when I drove my car out, it accidentally touched the first front pole a bit and the pole shook but never fall. Then the jpj people asked me 'get out' from the car.. Really heartbroken when thinking of need to pay extra $$ for that small mistake.
That's life in driving. One silly mistake will cost everything. That is y when you are in car, be extreme careful.