ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > SPM & STPM

SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

Gathering for STPM 2006 students

Closed Thread

sour-plum
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 26-03-2006 Default Gathering for STPM 2006 students

here is a forum specially designed for stpm 2006 students to have disccussion here..you can ask any question about SPTM exam for 2006.you can also exchange note,exam papers n.......... : )
hope we can help each other to do well in this year STPM!!!!
Dont Be Stingy!!!!!
sour-plum
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 26-03-2006 Default

i heard my teachers said it is good to exchange exam paper from the other state.......i am a stpm student from johor.....so anyone from the other states who like to exchange exam paper with me?
scorpstreet
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 26-03-2006 Default

Yeah, I'm sitting for STPM exams this year, with MUET around the corner...I'm all tensed up.

I'm from Penang, SGGS. Sour-plum, what subjects do you take? I'm interested in exchanging the papers with you if you don't mind. You may PM me for easier communication.
sour-plum
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 30-03-2006 Default

i am bio student in johor.....so......
i also take chemistry,mm and pa.....so what paper do u want?
how about u??what subject did u take?
mashimaro
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 31-03-2006 Default Re: Hello

I'm a student from art stream 8O . Am I welcomed to join you guys here? I take PA+BM+EKO+BIZ+MS . I'm from Perak, already sat for my MUET test , I will be sitting for the STPM exam this year.
scorpstreet
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 31-03-2006 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour-plum
i am bio student in johor.....so......
i also take chemistry,mm and pa.....so what paper do u want?
how about u??what subject did u take?
We're in the same boat sour-plum. I take additional Computer Studies, just finished my semester test. Currently the teachers are still keeping the question papers, don't know why...but we'll get it back by April. Our papers are not according to format aka full papers though because this is only the "pertengahan penggal pertama".

If there's a chance, I'd like to see your Bio, MM and Chemistry paper. Is that ok with you? Do you want my papers as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashimaro
I'm a student from art stream Shocked . Am I welcomed to join you guys here?
Of course you are, in fact i think everyone who's sitting for STPM is welcome to join the thread. ^^ That'll make the discussion better.
mashimaro
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 31-03-2006 Default Worry about the STPM...

Do you think we still have time to catch up if now only we get down to our studies and start study seriously? I think not enough time to study already, unless we have benefited our lower six time, the two months holiday, and the three months in upper six.

Now I'm tensed up coz I did badly in my first assessment, and even get a "F" for my math. paper 1!!! I've been lagging behind the others and this makes me feel no mood to study anymore.

I heard that art stream students hard to get into U compared to science students unless their results are pretty good. I'm so scared!

How about you guys? I can see that most of the upper six students in my school are really hardworking, they are really serious and very determined.
scorpstreet
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 01-04-2006 Default

Quote:
Do you think we still have time to catch up if now only we get down to our studies and start study seriously?
When there's a will, there's always a way.

Quote:
Now I'm tensed up coz I did badly in my first assessment, and even get a "F" for my math. paper 1!!! Crying or Very sad I've been lagging behind the others and this makes me feel no mood to study anymore.
Don't get dejected so fast at the current marks that you've received now. Instead, treat it as a challenge or an aid for your next strategy to strive for success. I myself am facing a lot of difficulties, especially when we have a lot of things to study in detailed account. From Biology to Chemistry and even to Computer Studies, my marks are only marginal between B and C. We still have a long way to go, but we only have a few days left. How about buckling up and start to study now for as best as we can instead of musing over past events, whining about the lost? If you feel stressed out, try to take a break before resuming. I'm doing this myself, and there's no way I'm giving up yet in attaining 5 flats. So why should you?
sour-plum
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 06-04-2006 Default Re: Worry about the STPM...

Quote:
Now I'm tensed up coz I did badly in my first assessment, and even get a "F" for my math. paper 1!!! I've been lagging behind the others and this makes me feel no mood to study anymore.

I heard that art stream students hard to get into U compared to science students unless their results are pretty good. I'm so scared!
in my opinion,i think u should go to study as much as u can rather than feel tension,dont u think so?????? u just study as much as u can,then i think at the end u will find urself have study a lot.......

for going into U.....i also not very sure abot that....so sorry........

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpstreet
If there's a chance, I'd like to see your Bio, MM and Chemistry paper. Is that ok with you? Do you want my papers as well?
yap....it's is ok with me....hehe...just the paper got little bit massy.....hope u wont mind.....do u have friends study in chong ling?? i heard that is a very good sch....so...if able to get their paper,it will be a best thing.......
scorpstreet
Super Junior Member

#10 Old 08-04-2006 Default Re: Worry about the STPM...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sour-plum
yap....it's is ok with me....hehe...just the paper got little bit massy.....hope u wont mind.....do u have friends study in chong ling?? i heard that is a very good sch....so...if able to get their paper,it will be a best thing.......
Yea, I have friends at CLHS. I can get the papers for you, no problem. ^^;

My papers too are messy, heavily scribbled though. I'll try to remove the illegible writings, haha. Now, how'd you want me to deliver the papers? My scanner's gone haywire lately, planning to buy a new one but don't have time. Mail it to you then? o.O The snailmail delivery system is quite ancient to me already.
Closed Thread