ReCom.org
Malaysia Today Discussion about issues related to Malaysian politics and economy.

Kursus Tatanegara

gatecrasher
Less Junior Member

#41 Old 09-07-2004 Default

The group activities at BTN were actually quite enjoyable. The only drawback is that some of them end with a long indoctrination (brainwashing) lecture from the faci (facilitator) - beware of the country's enemies, threats of racial disharmony if don't support govt etc etc...
gatecrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
iQing

#42 Old 09-07-2004 Default .

HAha...

the worst is still the food.

many of us kena cirit birit for eating dunno what.. hehe

last time I got the chance to slide down a big + tall wall via a rope.
pandaboy

#43 Old 09-07-2004 Default

I found a link for BTN for those who dont know what it is.

Kursus Biro Tatanegara

pandaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
onehaz
Super Junior Member

#44 Old 10-07-2004 Default

There are probably different BTN's for different groups of people, I guess.

My sis (who's under MARA) told me her BTN (pre-departure UK 2002) was about the greatness of being "malay", our responsibilities to our own "malay" race, you know, the usual racist hogwash.

Ironically, we're only technically malay. and whatabout the non-malay bumis who are also sponsored by MARA ?

This can't be healthy for the country can it?
onehaz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to onehaz For This Useful Post:
iQing

#45 Old 10-07-2004 Default .

that?s why the ceramah is well known as brainwashing session...
luckily thier brainwash tecnique is lousy...
ElansarGelmir Male

#46 Old 12-07-2004 Default

Quote:
hehehe... i thought elansargelmir will be faster...
I can't get the access to the internet as far as u are wert... Juz reached BM. YAWN!

Oh yeah, BTN! Hate to admit it, but I really miss it. Maybe it's the timing. You know, pushing it on the last week of our time together in INTEC makes the moment there more precious (especially the KARAOKE part). Somemore most of us cleared our tests, so we have time to enjoy ourselves in lieu of bringing our calculus or C++ texts to the camp and mug there. Instead, all of us have our fun there. And no worries for our studies. Hurrah!

Well, i would rather say, we had our BTN at the wrong place. The facees apologized lots and lots of time about that. Obviously, we ATU 10 got the worst venue for BTN... Hot dorms, dirty and scarce food... But push them aside. The LDKs are the ones that drive me to look forward to the next day. And my FACEE is good enough to buy us KFC. I guess she understands that the food there is way too inedible, and amazingly, we survived 5 days there albeit I experienced the inevitable cirit-birit...

I dare to say that if BTN were to be held in Selayang, the place where we had our Psycho camp, i dun mind having a 10-day BTN.

#47 Old 12-07-2004 Default

man, can't believe i'm saying this but.. BTN rox man!

minus the perang biology part and scene of flies and cats surrounding ur food whne it's getting prepared.. whoa.. damn nice...

regarding the brainwashing ,hehe.. i dun think i mind lor.. ehh... patriotism mah.. make us hate s'pore.. muahahahahaha! s'pore sux!! muahahaha.... and this BTN camp... the facis all open minded lor....no "malay" greatness there... instead, it was the opposite.. i dunno tey did intentionally or wat lah.. but they showed the stats of the public examinations n uni grad stats in malaysia.. n i think they indirectly wan the bumis to err.. "fan xing" ?

anyway.. hehe.. to all juniors.. no need worry about BTN lah... but for bina insan, .... errrr.. find alasan to skip lah... haha... "who r u??!!!!!"
chillout
Less Junior Member

#48 Old 12-07-2004 Default

BTN.... I knew you, Mun Hua! sweet, lovely gal!
chillout is offline   Reply With Quote
ElansarGelmir Male

#49 Old 12-07-2004 Default

Yeap, karaoke session rox! Hehe... but the BBQ was rather horrible though... and i enjoyed making Wei Jie cried that night... LOL! Got sheeps? Wanna go back to the future? LOL! Remember what's close and what's open.

hmm... hope that no one else will get their BTN in Banting, though i like our Pondok Lepak... hehehe

#50 Old 12-07-2004 Default

btn should be about patriotism, but they mix it with the politics of bn. that sucks, no wonder some people think bashing the politicians (bn people) is unpatriotic.
kucingbiru is offline   Reply With Quote