ReCom.org
Malaysia Today Discussion about issues related to Malaysian politics and economy.

Kursus Tatanegara

gal_flower

#61 Old 17-07-2004 Default

well, actually i think some did recorded tad...
gal_flower is offline   Reply With Quote
taufiq Male
The Extra Lazy Anchor

#62 Old 17-07-2004 Default

Bachok or others who joined the BTN recently..
how was it this time?
taufiq is offline   Reply With Quote
SpRInG

#63 Old 18-07-2004 Default

wah,
take picture of me doing silly moves isit?
hahha
SpRInG is offline   Reply With Quote
ElansarGelmir Male

#64 Old 20-07-2004 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by astraltruist
i m one of those unlucky people who will be goin for btn end of aug(yea in Banting).. so any thing to warn or advice on how to survive there? thanks
Bring your own water (preferably that can last u for 5 days) and biscuits (that can provide u supper for 4 days as well)... You may prefer eating dry biscuits then eating flies...

Ermm... just enjoy urself. The facilities are bad, but the facilitators are the coolest! But do becareful though. Whatever you do is being graded. I was late for my LDK for about 20 seconds?, and the next thing, she threatened to deduct points from my group members (thanks to a BIG MOUTH member of mine...)

Oh yeah, the Facilitators are super lame! So, just laugh at their jokes lar (even if some are not funny, like the pantun naik bas).
Less Junior Member

#65 Old 20-07-2004 Default

ok.. thanks a lot for the advice.. very helpful indeed.. oh ya, what about the dressing.. must we all wear baju kurung all the time(for girls)? and formal shoes..? thanks..
astraltruist is offline   Reply With Quote
gal_flower

#66 Old 20-07-2004 Default

for the ceramahs, we r suppose to wear formal...meaning gals in baju kurung n guys in their shirts n pants...no slippers...during ur LDK (latihan dlm kump) sessions, it's up to ur facilitator whether u can wear casual or not...but definitely no shorts...no sleeveless...
ElansarGelmir Male

#67 Old 20-07-2004 Default

Uhm... bring extra clothes ler... dun be like me... only have one shirt. In the end, end up wearing the same white shirt for 2 - 3 days. Eeew!
ReComer
Administrator

#68 Old 12-09-2004 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroth
Hie people, i'm going for my BTN camp soon... Any tips before i leave for that? as in, what should i bring? Heard from a friend to bring bedsheets... any other stuff? Erm... please do share your experience too k? thanks!
I believe that bedsheet etc would be provided by BTN. I believe that BTN is a good place to learn and enjoy at the same time.

While it may not be as comfortable as your home, it is a good holiday place. If you are used to living outdoor (uniformed bodies camping), BTN is like heaven to you.... That's how I feel, when I went to BTN...

Enjoy~!
chenchow is offline   Reply With Quote
gal_flower

#69 Old 13-09-2004 Default

Haha...it's really depending on which camp site u r assigned to...if u get kem alim (if it's still there), the place's horrible. They provide bedsheets of course, but if u r a clean freak or cant stand sleeping on bedsheets tad u haf no idea wad they did wif it, go ahead n make urselves comfortable by bringin ur own...
shimania
Super Junior Member

#70 Old 22-09-2005 Default

Are you guys talking about the same Biro Tatanegara of Jabatan Perdana Menteri which threatened Tengku Razaleigh Hamzah not to insist in running for Umno Presidency, the BTN that tried to "buy" opposition candidates over with hard cash before election's nomination day, the BTN that collaborated with Umno-reform.com and Generasi Profesional & Pewaris Bangsa (Prowaris) to stage the "Melayu Dalam Bahaya" seminars and forced Malay students from IPTA to attend ? 8O