ReCom.org
Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

PLKN 2010, Anyone?

unsolvedcryptex Male
Slightly Senior Member

#61 Old 30-12-2009 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

weird. my letter said we r supposed to wait at Stadium Shah Alam(pick-up point on 3rd January. They stated that 4th January-14th March is the program but 3rd January is the date to register and sit the bus to the camp

Battleboyz, u sure ure supposed to register on 4th January and the 4th January isnt the date of commencement of the PLKN?
wclim1017 Female
Super Junior Member

#62 Old 30-12-2009 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

If I get 1st batch,most probably I will go...But now I got 2nd or 3rd batch...I will waste my time if I go there...
wclim1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
unsolvedcryptex Male
Slightly Senior Member

#63 Old 30-12-2009 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wclim1017 View Post
If I get 1st batch,most probably I will go...But now I got 2nd or 3rd batch...I will waste my time if I go there...
I am with you which means I support you! haha!
BattleBoyz Male
Slightly Senior Member

#64 Old 31-12-2009 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
weird. my letter said we r supposed to wait at Stadium Shah Alam(pick-up point on 3rd January. They stated that 4th January-14th March is the program but 3rd January is the date to register and sit the bus to the camp

Battleboyz, u sure ure supposed to register on 4th January and the 4th January isnt the date of commencement of the PLKN?
Well, I am not the one who will be going. So, I'm not too sure about the real date but my friends are going the PLKN camp at Gopeng on 4th January. Thats why I'm confused. Maybe different camp has different registration day? Anyone going to PLKN at Gopeng that can help correct my facts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wclim1017 View Post
You said you don't want form 6. So, yea, it will be a waste of time to go there as your studies will be delayed... nevertheless you still have to go if you failed to defer it and if this should happen to you, you should enjoy yourself there and don't think too much of it

Live your life to the fullest, for yourself and for those around you.
BattleBoyz is offline   Reply With Quote
aqilah92 Female
Super Junior Member

#65 Old 31-12-2009 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleBoyz View Post
I thought the letter said 4th of January?

Good for you to be so optimistic. Try to enjoy yourself while you're at there
there are three days, 2nd, 3rd and 4th january 2010..
aqilah92 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aqilah92 For This Useful Post:
Huwiez Female
Super Junior Member

#66 Old 13-01-2010 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

i have been chosen for it, too, either the 2nd or 3rd batch. And i'm happy about it! But i cannot enter the site again, keep getting the "fatal error" stuff. Can anyone please tell me about the way to get know about my camp location and other details? Thanks^^
Huwiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Judith Female
Less Junior Member

#67 Old 14-01-2010 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

i think they have closed the site.you suppose to receive the letter that informs you about the exact location. (my friend told me, i am not chosen for plkn.^~^
zarionette
Super Junior Member

#68 Old 14-01-2010 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huwiez View Post
i have been chosen for it, too, either the 2nd or 3rd batch. And i'm happy about it! But i cannot enter the site again, keep getting the "fatal error" stuff. Can anyone please tell me about the way to get know about my camp location and other details? Thanks^^
I'm not sure about you, but i have managed to enter the site yesterday (or was it 2 days ago?) to check for any updates as i was also selected to go either the 2nd or 3rd batch. Anyway, just for your info, there's nth of use (for me) there (yet). The thing still shows that i will be chosen for either the 2nd or 3rs batch (just as before) when i entered my ic no. So, guess that they will only announce the name list for the next batches in march (if i'm not mistaken).
zarionette is offline   Reply With Quote
xmyuuchanx
Super Junior Member

#69 Old 17-01-2010 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarionette View Post
I'm not sure about you, but i have managed to enter the site yesterday (or was it 2 days ago?) to check for any updates as i was also selected to go either the 2nd or 3rd batch. Anyway, just for your info, there's nth of use (for me) there (yet). The thing still shows that i will be chosen for either the 2nd or 3rs batch (just as before) when i entered my ic no. So, guess that they will only announce the name list for the next batches in march (if i'm not mistaken).
Umm what will the message says if you are selected for 2nd/3rd batch?
I managed to check my IC number just now when the site was on, it says that my KP number cannot be found, does that mean I'm not selected for PLKN 2010 & future batches, or just for the first batch?
xmyuuchanx is offline   Reply With Quote
wieya Female
Super Junior Member

#70 Old 17-01-2010 Default Re: PLKN 2010, Anyone?

hype. juz want to share some info.

http://www.malaysia-students.com/200...l-service.html

dun dare to go to plkn. HAHA
wieya is offline   Reply With Quote