ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Social and Entertainment Corner

Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

IamSaphiraQueen Female
Less Junior Member

#261 Old 28-06-2010 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

i slept more than 10 hours a day..if i'm nt busy
IamSaphiraQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
wieya Female
Super Junior Member

#262 Old 29-06-2010 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

i enjoy sleeping, so i will sleep as much as i want too. and it really helps me to overcome the stress and understand the subject i learn in class a lot better than my friends do. i once lack of sleep and it was really disturbing, i had anger management problem since i was addicted to coffee, and i need a longer time to understand what my lecturer lecturing during classes.
wieya is offline   Reply With Quote
IamSaphiraQueen Female
Less Junior Member

#263 Old 06-06-2011 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

I was never awake in lectures and talks
IamSaphiraQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
yanno_yamster Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#264 Old 06-06-2011 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

7 hours is the minimum to fully recharge myself. If not, expect micro-sleeps and doze-offs in lectures.

May you be well and happy!!! :)
yanno_yamster is offline   Reply With Quote
ecah18 Female
Less Junior Member

#265 Old 09-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

3-4 hours and i entered the exam hall with blank brain
ecah18 is offline   Reply With Quote
sandwraith Female
Super Junior Member

#266 Old 25-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

i dont think that the important question is 'how many hours do you sleep?' to me, having a sleeping pattern is a must. 4 hours of sleep per day is enough. no eyebags, really..
sandwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
starlemon
Slightly Senior Member

#267 Old 25-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandwraith View Post
i dont think that the important question is 'how many hours do you sleep?' to me, having a sleeping pattern is a must. 4 hours of sleep per day is enough. no eyebags, really..
Never underestimate the importance of sleep.

Read this article:

What killed Ranjan Das and Lessons for all.

Source: http://www.citehr.com/211887-importa...#ixzz1vszwob61
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starlemon For This Useful Post:
plawks

#268 Old 25-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

I usually need 9 hours. For me sleep length is irrelevant as long as I can 睡觉睡到自然醒.

Sorry I don't really know how to say this in English without losing the original meaning, if I just say "sleep until I wake up naturally" it sounds so weird lol.
plawks is offline   Reply With Quote
frostbyte13 Male
Slightly Senior Member

#269 Old 25-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plawks View Post
I usually need 9 hours. For me sleep length is irrelevant as long as I can 睡觉睡到自然醒.

Sorry I don't really know how to say this in English without losing the original meaning, if I just say "sleep until I wake up naturally" it sounds so weird lol.
3-4 hours at night on the weekdays for me, then power naps throughout haha..On weekends ? Pig out how long I want I know it's bad but sadly, this is what I can say happens when the academia shock really bites me

Psalms 126 : 5
"Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy."

Interested in finding me? Add me up facebook

Last edited by frostbyte13; 25-05-2012 at 09:23 PM.
frostbyte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
plawks

#270 Old 25-05-2012 Default Re: How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte13 View Post
3-4 hours at night on the weekdays for me, then power naps throughout haha..On weekends ? Pig out how long I want I know it's bad but sadly, this is what I can say happens when the academia shock really bites me
hahaha "pig out" this is my first time seeing this expression
plawks is offline   Reply With Quote