ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

Belinda10 Female
Super Junior Member

#81 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

[quote=spearhead;403562]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belinda10 View Post
i live in selangor and i gt matrik selangor... the college is just 10 mins away from my house... i thought i can go home every weekends... lol
According to what my friends said, in kms they are allowed to go back every weekend. And congrats! ;)
Belinda10 is offline   Reply With Quote
spearhead Male
Less Junior Member

#82 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

[quote=Belinda10;403567]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post

According to what my friends said, in kms they are allowed to go back every weekend. And congrats! ;)
others college can't ? only kms can?
spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
bigcat Female
Super Junior Member

#83 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

Actually what is meant by this ---> Pelajar perempuan diwajibkan memakai baju kurung berwarna putih (plain) dan berkain hitam (plain).
How does it looks like? I can't imagine...Is this necessary during the registration ?
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Belinda10 Female
Super Junior Member

#84 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcat View Post
Actually what is meant by this ---> Pelajar perempuan diwajibkan memakai baju kurung berwarna putih (plain) dan berkain hitam (plain).
How does it looks like? I can't imagine...Is this necessary during the registration ?
Which means white baju kurung and the skirt must be of dark colour. My friend called kmj and they said have to wear. TT

[quote=spearhead;403574]
Quote:
others college can't ? only kms can?
Im not sure bout other colleges. But I think kms is like this.

Last edited by Belinda10; 23-05-2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bigcat Female
Super Junior Member

#85 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

[quote=Belinda10;403584]Which means white baju kurung and the skirt must be of dark colour. My friend called kmj and they said have to wear. TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post

Im not sure bout other colleges. But I think kms is like this.
Just for registration day right?
bigcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Belinda10 Female
Super Junior Member

#86 Old 23-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

[quote=bigcat;403590]
Quote:
Which means white baju kurung and the skirt must be of dark colour. My friend called kmj and they said have to wear. TT

Just for registration day right?
Actually according to the person, we hav to wear that for the whole orientation week. But my friends and I only bought a pair only. Since we definitely not going to wear that for lecture next time. Haha
harivin Male
Super Junior Member

#87 Old 24-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

[quote=Belinda10;403593]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcat View Post

Actually according to the person, we hav to wear that for the whole orientation week. But my friends and I only bought a pair only. Since we definitely not going to wear that for lecture next time. Haha
The whites and etc is only for reg day. Most of the time on orientation week, you'll be wearing tracks and pj shirts. And after that, colourful and patterned shirts are allowed for lectures and classes.
harivin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to harivin For This Useful Post:
spearhead Male
Less Junior Member

#88 Old 24-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

any seniors here want to sell their books???? are the notes given by the lecture enuf for exam??? i doubt that ...
spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
chewxxxx
Super Junior Member

#89 Old 25-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Johor 2013/14

hmm~ actually you can survive well in kmj without a laptop because there are computers provided together with wifi in library which near the girls' blocks. But of course, own your laptop make your jobs done more efficiently and you can also get some entertainments during free time

About the extension & rice cooker hot issues, panai-panai jaga them if you really bring that. XD I heard sometimes there'll be block spotcheck, but luckily i never encounter any of them during my time. LOL Thanks god i got a nice felo! I brought extension n table fan n table lamp n ... (too much to be mentioned) haha

There'll be koko lesson conducted once a week for 2hours just like your secondary school PJ lesson, but this time you may only focus on one activity, such as Drama,Sport,Dikir barat,Marching, etc etc etc.. those who get Ko-K class during first sem will have their moral/islam+K.Dinamika lesson in second sem or vice versa. You'll having your Ko-K lesson with your classmates and if you wish to get high koko marks, try your best to get some posts la~

No worries about the reference books because the lecture notes are actually more than enough for you to survive in college. If you really need reference books, you may get it in the Kop or go to your block's tv room/study room to get free reference book(haha your senior's books) or just borrow from your lecturers XD

Usually there'll be balik bermalam twice a month in kmj but im not sure whether this time they change the rule or not.
chewxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chewxxxx For This Useful Post: