ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Social and Entertainment Corner

Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

deaf-knee

#2 Old 27-04-2007 Default

just sleep when you're sleepy! if sleepy sure cannot study right? ya!

on the other hand, there's always coffee... mmmm...
Less Junior Member

#3 Old 27-04-2007 Default

Then.... how many hours per day do u sleep?
admin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
jayden

#4 Old 27-04-2007 Default

I survive on around 5 to 6 hours of sleep on weekdays. More on weekends. Less during exam time.

Coffee doesn't seem to have much of an effect on me. When you feel like sleeping but can't sleep, you can try going online. Or call a friend and wake that person up
jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#5 Old 27-04-2007 Default

9 to 10 hours...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
admin07
Less Junior Member

#6 Old 27-04-2007 Default

Dun u think that our life is short, sleeping is very wasting time?
Y dun we use the time 2 do sth ...... like ......
learning...... thinking ....... so on

Do u agree w me?
admin07
Less Junior Member

#7 Old 27-04-2007 Default

any ideas 2 sleep less?

please tell me!
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#8 Old 27-04-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin07
Dun u think that our life is short, sleeping is very wasting time?
Y dun we use the time 2 do sth ...... like ......
learning...... thinking ....... so on

Do u agree w me?
no it doesn't... our body needs rest, and sleep will give it the chance to rest. If i want to live a healthy long life that i enjoy, i'll sleep as i am supposed to.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
jayden

#9 Old 27-04-2007 Default

Why don't you try and see how long you can stay awake and tell us the results. You can't say it's wasting time, we need to rest our brains and body. Not sleeping can result in hallucinations and such.
jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
admin07
Less Junior Member

#10 Old 27-04-2007 Default

Quote:
Ok, I've been talking to people for a long time about the fact that you can get by on 6 or even 4.5 hours of sleep per day without question. The secret is NOT the amount of sleep, but rather the number itself; a multiple of 90 minutes will change your life.

1.5 hours
3 hours
4.5 hours
6 hours
7.5 hours

Those are the sleep quantities that you should aim to get, and those are what your body will naturally take, removing the alarm clock. Guaranteed. Go to sleep without an alarm clock, and watch what times you naturally wake up at. It will be a multiple of 90 minutes from when you first went to bed. This 90 minutes is known as a sleep cycle, and it's how I live my life.

Typically, I sleep 3 hours a night, and nap for 90 minutes in the evening. That's a total of 4.5 hours, and I am always alert, always awake and always feel rested and refreshed. Read on for more details...
For me... I'm using "The power of the Sleep Cycle " to sleep less