ReCom.org
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#1 Old 10-07-2009 Default Windows 7

hey people,i just installed windows 7 beta.so far i it is WAY faster compared to vista even to xp which i previously used.anyone using this operating system?as a vista hater,i really love this 7 so far as it is an improved and faster version of vista.let's talk about it.
Slightly Senior Member

#2 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: windows 7

In what way it's faster?

Btw, Windows XP can change to windows7?
sugarspice is offline   Reply With Quote
mehul91 Male

#3 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: windows 7

i heard its going to be a blast. That's why i postponed my desire to purchase a notebook. Its has cool graphics and as you said its fast
mehul91 is offline   Reply With Quote
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#4 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

Apparently the techies in The Star actually tried out the Windows 7 beta version and their review was that they give it a resounding "Yes, it's good" sort of review. It was stated that unlike Windows Vista which requires lots of memory and resources to run, Windows 7 can be installed and run on computers with lower specifications smoothly. So far they are happy with it and they anticipate that with computers becoming more and more advanced, Windows 7 should be a success.

Besides, Windows 7 has apparently redesigned their GUI. If you hate Windows Vista because of its lack of user-friendliness, The Star assures us that Windows 7 is unlike Windows Vista.

#5 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
hey people,i just installed windows 7 beta.so far i it is WAY faster compared to vista even to xp which i previously used.anyone using this operating system?as a vista hater,i really love this 7 so far as it is an improved and faster version of vista.let's talk about it.
Where can I get it? Izzit available on Microsoft website? I purchased my laptop because I really need it on may...I heard those who purchase laptop or pc after July can switch to W7 for free..

nguongping.blogspot.com
angel_tnp29 is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#6 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

i have no idea how my friend did it for me but he just did it cos my laptop died.anyway,1 thing i really like,it has all the drivers you can imagine.even my printer is plug and play now.

#7 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
i have no idea how my friend did it for me but he just did it cos my laptop died.anyway,1 thing i really like,it has all the drivers you can imagine.even my printer is plug and play now.
wow...so that mean I dont nid to find all the driver that i needed? I guess I should find it out as soon as possible..thanks^^

nguongping.blogspot.com
angel_tnp29 is offline   Reply With Quote
technicolor Male

#8 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

That's awesome! Anyway, please don't make me regret for buying a new Vista notebook...

and at once I knew,
I was not magnificent.
technicolor is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#9 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

yes,no need for driver installation...and the whole installation of the OS only took half an hour and it was ready to go...though this is just a beta version,i havent found any problems so far.technicolor,if you want,i'll install it for you.come to my room,pg13.
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#10 Old 10-07-2009 Default Re: Windows 7

Oit, pirate copy ah?