ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

MaSterZ-TaKinGs Male
Super Junior Member

#41 Old 19-04-2009 Default Re: Engnineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopiex View Post
Normal postman will take about 1 week to be sent to respective homes. I heard rumour that we ( engineering Japan) will be registering on 27th April. But it's just rumour, no confirmation at all. Be prepared. We never know how the letter will be sent to us. It might be Pos Laju.

Please note that it's might be false that we need to register on 27th.
It's the Pos Laju man will send all ur letter...(based on my exp)
MaSterZ-TaKinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to MaSterZ-TaKinGs For This Useful Post:
lambogreeny Male
Less Junior Member

#42 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engnineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinctham91 View Post
I 130% confirm what Im applying for.4 friends of mine are getting the same answer...total five people,we from sungai petani,kedah.Tmr we will phone jpa to ask this...so cant do anything now..

lambogreeny,are you bumiputera?
No, im not. thats y i applied 4 diploma in engineering in japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungjie View Post
Has anyone received surat tawaran rasmi o? It will take how long for us to receive the letter?
i didnt receive the surat tawaran rasmi from jpa yet... still waiting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuwei View Post
huh ? i got the scholarship .. but from where u got the news tat we need to go to KL tomorrow ? i m still waiting for the letter rite now ..

btw .. i hav a question .. once we got the scholarship , we need to sah rite ? n click on the bottom link to sah . did anyone of u sah it twice ? thanks !
i went to the esila website n i did it 4 so many freaking times... more than 10 times altogether i think. haha! haiz..the website is not so secure lah....cos no need to key in ur password..just need ur IC and thats all! my advice to u all is, just keep ur ic no safe...do not tell anyone ur ic number!

Last edited by lambogreeny; 20-04-2009 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lambogreeny is offline   Reply With Quote
vinctham91 Male
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

I hav fail my diploma engineering japan scholarship...maybe im the first one post that i hav fail...heh
total 5 people included me and my friends,we all live at sungai petani,kedah,same school and at least hav 10A....so coincidence..T.T
vinctham91 is offline   Reply With Quote
chopiex Female
Less Junior Member

#44 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
I hav fail my diploma engineering japan scholarship...maybe im the first one post that i hav fail...heh
total 5 people included me and my friends,we all live at sungai petani,kedah,same school and at least hav 10A....so coincidence..T.T
It's ok vintham. JPA is not the only road to success. I'm sure you have other opportunities coming in future. Just remember that you're one in 15000 candidates that got call for JPA interview, and that's something. You're special like everyone and those who got the scholarship is only because of luck. Cheer up. HA HA HA (check out the "when it's though, just hahaha" thread, i'm sure you'll be smiling again after you watch the videos in the thread)
bcf1991 Female
Super Junior Member

#45 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopiex View Post
It's ok vintham. JPA is not the only road to success. I'm sure you have other opportunities coming in future. Just remember that you're one in 15000 candidates that got call for JPA interview, and that's something. You're special like everyone and those who got the scholarship is only because of luck. Cheer up. HA HA HA (check out the "when it's though, just hahaha" thread, i'm sure you'll be smiling again after you watch the videos in the thread)
i am one of d person in sungai petani tat didn't get the JPA... I want 2 appeal la... i want the scholarship...
bcf1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
dreamer1210 Female
Less Junior Member

#46 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engnineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemaniac View Post
er...i think it might be true..my senior abroad already informed me about it..they the current students of AAJ..they might using pos laju as sending a letter by normal post will be taking aeon as im a sarawakian and thinking they need to sent it by plane..swt..
hey pokemaniac, are you having your jpa interview on the 3 of april, panel 2 group 2?
dreamer1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
j
Less Junior Member

#47 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

I saw some new students registering for college (or hostel). I guess they should be under French Engineering program.

FYI, scholars under French Engineering usually start their program 1st, followed by Japanese Enginnering, Korean Engineering and Russian Medicine. That's as far as I know.

Good luck for those of you who are still waiting for your results. =)
j is offline   Reply With Quote
khool Male
Less Junior Member

#48 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
cry
yikes,i same skul wif u,liv in sp 2,hav at least 10A 3,meanin d course i apply oso gone liao.....
cry
khool is offline   Reply With Quote
j
Less Junior Member

#49 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by khool View Post
cry
yikes,i same skul wif u,liv in sp 2,hav at least 10A 3,meanin d course i apply oso gone liao.....
cry
You guys from Sin Min?
j is offline   Reply With Quote
pokemaniac Male
Less Junior Member

#50 Old 20-04-2009 Default Re: Engineering japan 2009 - jpa

Quote:
hey pokemaniac, are you having your jpa interview on the 3 of april, panel 2 group 2?
er...you know me??are you in the same group with me..group 2 panel 2, im the only malay though..number 3,the middle one..hehe..
pokemaniac is offline   Reply With Quote