ReCom.org
Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

family or love-which has greater affection?

wil
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 30-05-2005 Default family or love-which has greater affection?

Many said that family ties is stronger than love. But, in real world, many tend to love their partners more than their families. Does this mean that love is more affectional than family bonds? Which, in your opinion, have greater power?Family or love?
wil is offline   Reply With Quote
jackfook Male
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 30-05-2005 Default

Both family and love have great affection.If you have family who support you,you can do better in any aspects because they trust your ability and they know you can do it.You will be proud of having moral support of family.
Love which is generated from him or her also has strong impression on you.You can do well or not depend on him or her.Although a little support from the person,you will sacrifice yourself by putting your effort and time in order to achive success.
If you have both support,you will be a superhuman.Your superman in your heart will be awaked to guide you through the challenge in your life!
jackfook is offline   Reply With Quote
wil
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 30-05-2005 Default

Agree with you
You have the trust from your families, so you have the confidence to do the job.
You got the strength from your loved ones, thus you persevere albeit it is a seemingly impossible task to others.
mutterfricken
Less Junior Member

#4 Old 30-05-2005 Default both

both r equally strong..... however at different times, one tends to be stronger than the other depending on circumstances....
mutterfricken is offline   Reply With Quote
lyt87
Less Junior Member

#5 Old 30-05-2005 Default

But i think nowadays, love(male n female) take over family love....
some would quarrel with their families because of that
lyt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
masdie

#6 Old 30-05-2005 Default

erm...do the love here means boy-girl love? if so, then i thought this love eventually turns into family tie by marriage? so in the end, love equals family tie. am i not right?
masdie is offline   Reply With Quote
wil
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 31-05-2005 Default

erm..family i mentioned here is those with "blood connection" with you, eg. your parents and siblings.
but, ya, masdie, love will eventually develop into family ties when marriage comes. if that's the case, will the love of premarital stronger than postmarital?
jacLC
Less Junior Member

#8 Old 31-05-2005 Default

ur loved ones r always ur family. U find a boyfren or a galfren coz u wana start a family. Without love, there is no family. Love n family actually r de same thing.... equally crucial in one's life..

#9 Old 01-06-2005 Default

technically speaking, we should pour 50% of love to our family and the other 50% to our love ones. however, in today's world, i guess people tend to forget about family ties. they take their family for granted. they never seem to appreciate the bond until something happens and then only will they realise it (and that is IF they realise it). but seriously i don't know. i only have my family at the moment. sigh. maybe someone should try and hook me up with someone so i can experiment. only then i can give an answer. anyone?
masdie is offline   Reply With Quote
iQing

#10 Old 01-06-2005 Default

you guys sounds like love is conditional and only to be poured to certain people in your life eh?

I go for the universal, unconditional agape love where all beings are loved.