ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Adrian92

#1 Old 27-05-2010 Default Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP) is yet another Corporate Responsibility (CR) program by Malaysia Airports in support of its CR mission to be a world-class organisation that is committed to sustainable development of its communities. The ESP program is a platform for us to make a difference by nurturing young talents and contributing positively to the nation and its people.

The ESP is designed to encourage and support excellent students to attain their high educational and professional objectives. The ESP aims to provide the sponsorship for potential individuals with excellent education background to continue their studies at selected Colleges and Universities, enabling them to acquire the knowledge and competencies to become the future leaders of Malaysia.

This is one of the primary social obligations for Malaysia Airports to develop the talent pool in ensuring continuous supply of highly competent staff for its immediate and future growth and needs.This program will also groom the next generation to be leaders in airports business industry.The ESP aims to sponsor students undertaking Management, Engineering, Information Technology and other courses which are related to Malaysia Airports' business objectives.
Offered Institute:
Local or overseas colleges and universities
Field of Study:
Foundation and Undergraduate program in Management, Engineering, Information Technology and other courses which are related to Malaysia Airports' business objectives
Criteria & Eligibility:
  • Must be a Malaysian
  • Below 21 years of age
  • Excellence in education and co-curriculums
  • Acceptance to continue study by recognized colleges or universities

Scholarship Coverage:
  • Full tuition fees and registration fees
  • Costs for Books & Supplies, Accommodation, Project, Thesis Papers and Practical Training allowances will be provided as per requirement
  • Return airfare tickets will be provided once a year to Undergraduate students attending colleges or universities overseas.
  • The students will be provided with winter clothing allowance once a year (if required).
  • Living allowance
Bonding:
Yes
How To Apply:
Apply via online. Shortlisted candidates will be notify for interview. Written and profiling test will be conduct.

Anyone applied dis scholarship?any news from them?
hWc Male
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 27-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

I applied for undergrads

No news yet
hWc is offline   Reply With Quote
acgerlok7 Male
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor

#3 Old 27-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

no news from them..this new scholarship programme indeed is something like PETRONAS...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian92 View Post
[b]

Anyone applied dis scholarship?any news from them?
Adrian...how was ur jpa?

Last edited by acgerlok7; 27-05-2010 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
acgerlok7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Adrian92

#4 Old 28-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acgerlok7 View Post
no news from them..this new scholarship programme indeed is something like PETRONAS...

Adrian...how was ur jpa?
din get any la..gt so many chances for interview bt all kantoi..haiz..hw bout u?nw i ony cn hope for dis..
yAn_Ne Female
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 28-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Do you guys receive email from them after you sent in the application?
yAn_Ne is offline   Reply With Quote
pcgeek Male
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 30-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yAn_Ne View Post
Do you guys receive email from them after you sent in the application?
hmm.. just the computer generated e-mail confirming my application.
pcgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Orlando Male

#7 Old 30-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Hey.. I applied also.. I thought i was not selected as no news after so long.. it seems that we are all waiting as well.. Alright thn.. from now on.. any news post here.. =)

#8 Old 31-05-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

i didn't even receive the computer generated email=.=
yAn_Ne is offline   Reply With Quote
ara Male

#9 Old 04-06-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

hmmm...guys...i just gt the news that i am shortlisted for the interview!!!...
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#10 Old 04-06-2010 Default Re: Malaysia Airports Education Sponsorship Program (ESP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
hmmm...guys...i just gt the news that i am shortlisted for the interview!!!...
How did they inform you? E-mail? I never got anything so looks like I'll just have to survive without any scholarships...
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote