ReCom.org
Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

What I ReCommend today

dargon Female
Super Junior Member

#11 Old 20-07-2012 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

what I recommend today: http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/...th-in-humanity

It's nice to see that there good deeds are still noticed and appreciated in the world we're living in right now.
dargon is offline   Reply With Quote
johnconnor Male

#12 Old 27-12-2012 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

Lapham's Quarterly: Dishing out history in its most tantalising and fascinating form.

Today's suggestion: The Resumés of Eccentric Despots: Roman emperor Charles VI of France believed his body was made of glass.

http://bit.ly/SogdhD
johnconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#13 Old 04-10-2017 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

yo, youngyew, congrats on the birth of your daughter. Yeah I stalked your blogspot, though I might be a year late. Dude, I always admired your English back when I frequented this forum. Just wanted to say thanks for being quite the inspiration in getting better in my language skills as well as human skills. You always showed level headedness that 18 year old me was really inept with. Thanks.
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#14 Old 04-07-2018 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
yo, youngyew, congrats on the birth of your daughter. Yeah I stalked your blogspot, though I might be a year late. Dude, I always admired your English back when I frequented this forum. Just wanted to say thanks for being quite the inspiration in getting better in my language skills as well as human skills. You always showed level headedness that 18 year old me was really inept with. Thanks.
Haha it's been a while! I randomly logged into ReCom.org today (I didn't even realise that we kept the website up) and imagine my horror when I saw a post from last year, and the fact that someone wrote something intended for me!

Thanks for the greeting by the way. Personally, ReCom also helped me grow tremendously during my student years.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#15 Old 20-07-2018 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew View Post
Haha it's been a while! I randomly logged into ReCom.org today (I didn't even realise that we kept the website up) and imagine my horror when I saw a post from last year, and the fact that someone wrote something intended for me!

Thanks for the greeting by the way. Personally, ReCom also helped me grow tremendously during my student years.
Oh wow, you logged back in. Haha. I certainly did not expect to see a new post. How have you been man?

Every time I wander around these parts, I get rather nostalgic. People move on I guess, myself included. I really did have a good time here, though I might have been quite an ass sometimes back then. Haha.

I don't understand how the site is still up though. Is somebody still paying for the server space and domain name?

#16 Old 09-08-2018 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

lol, nice to see all re log in . Take care and all the best
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#17 Old 14-08-2018 Default Re: What I ReCommend today

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehjiao View Post
lol, nice to see all re log in . Take care and all the best
Hello! How are you? How's life after all these years? I can't say that I recognize your handle though.