ReCom Sports Bar Talk about your favorite sports here

Swimming

Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator

#11 Old 09-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprio View Post
I like swimming so much. By the way, I seldom go swimming unless go together with my family. Sound weird right? (My parents forbid me to go swimming alone or with my friends as they worry that accidents might happen) Try to convince them before but fail to do so.

Now I am plan to take swimming lessons. But it kinda expensive, around RM250 for 10 lessons. That's why I still shop around to get a better deal. Haha...

It is so hard for me to make this decision initially as I am quite embarassed. Don't ask me why as I don't know the reason. Maybe because I am a shy person? Haha...

However, in the end I am able to take the first move.
WTFunny. RM250 for 10 lessons,this is robbery man...

okay it takes time,i used to learn since i was very small.. rm 30 for 8 hours per month. this was the rate around 1996...

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.
Xon is offline   Reply With Quote
matchgirl Female

#12 Old 09-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xon View Post
any hidden meaning?? LOLxxx.

Matchgirl,you're lucky...
I only used thrice in a year
matchgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
milogal
Less Junior Member

#13 Old 09-03-2008 Default

XON: hahahaa. i look like batman now. hehe.

Last edited by milogal; 09-03-2008 at 09:10 PM.
milogal is offline   Reply With Quote
Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator

#14 Old 09-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by milogal View Post
XON: hahahaa. i look like batman now. hehe.
you can apply whitening lotion what. Umm,are you in your school team or state team? i suppose you're the type under intense training...

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.
chenchow Male
ReComer
Administrator

#15 Old 09-03-2008 Default

We do have a fellow ReComers, liangfuhan (I think this is his nick), who used to swim for the state. Maybe he can give some guidance here. I'm sure there are many other ReComers here who have a lot of expertise to swim.

For those who have ambition to study in Ivy League, swimming is the only requirement to graduate. You can graduate without taking even English, but you can't graduate without passing swimming (unless you have certain medical reason).

I still remember my swimming lessons, which include using flippers to learn how to kick the water in a correct method.
chenchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator

#16 Old 09-03-2008 Default IVY league

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenchow View Post
We do have a fellow ReComers, liangfuhan (I think this is his nick), who used to swim for the state. Maybe he can give some guidance here. I'm sure there are many other ReComers here who have a lot of expertise to swim.

For those who have ambition to study in Ivy League, swimming is the only requirement to graduate. You can graduate without taking even English, but you can't graduate without passing swimming (unless you have certain medical reason).

I still remember my swimming lessons, which include using flippers to learn how to kick the water in a correct method.
Wow. we can graduate IVY league just by swimming test???!!!!!!

*dont really have full understand about IVY league.*

milogal
Less Junior Member

#17 Old 09-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenchow View Post

hahahah. yea. i noe fu han. used to swim with him. and unfortunately, he stopped competitive swimming edi. hehee.

and WOW. u can actualy graduate by just swimming test? this is really getting interesting.
milogal
Less Junior Member

#18 Old 09-03-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xon View Post
you can apply whitening lotion what. Umm,are you in your school team or state team? i suppose you're the type under intense training...
haha. yea la. whitening cream oso no use la. i swim 2 times per day on certain days. morning and evening. haha. apply so much oso will turn dark. ahha.

im representing my state. kuala lumpur. haha
=D
de_steng Male
Super Junior Member

#19 Old 30-07-2008 Default

i really want to swim but at my place xder swimming pool laa
de_steng is offline   Reply With Quote
Caprio

#20 Old 30-07-2008 Default

Is there many people here swim using sunblock?

~I love this quote~
Caprio is offline   Reply With Quote