Pris-C
Super Junior Member

#31 Old 05-11-2008 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Ferrari won the championship
Hooray......
Congratulation to Hamilton...
Poor Massa only need 1 point to win the championship
never mind he prove this year he can be a competitive driver
also congrate to him for a briliant race in Brazil....

So long that you dare to reach for it..

....................it's true
Pris-C is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#32 Old 05-03-2009 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Hey hey hey, Australian grand prix coming up soon.. I think I'm going to Sepang Grand Prix. Just found out the price ticket is only RM 50 for students at G2 stand.. Anyone interested to support our country's motorsport hub? Feel free to surf this link and please don't miss out this opportunity to watch your favourite racers in action in Malaysia!

http://malaysiangp.com.my/
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#33 Old 05-03-2009 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by senksiang90 View Post
Hey hey hey, Australian grand prix coming up soon.. I think I'm going to Sepang Grand Prix. Just found out the price ticket is only RM 50 for students at G2 stand.. Anyone interested to support our country's motorsport hub? Feel free to surf this link and please don't miss out this opportunity to watch your favourite racers in action in Malaysia!

http://malaysiangp.com.my/
I know as a student you are most likely on a tight budget, however the sepang gp is getting so much cheaper versus its earlier years (99-03) and the amount of good & cheap tickets out there you might want to hold of buying these general admission tickets.

From my previous experiences with sepang, We were able to "acquire" jade or topaz, both facing the podium and start/finish and the final hairpin turn all for between rm200-300.

On the first occasion we had tower tickets rm1800each thinking it'll be great but as we found out later its one of the worst. Now those same tickets are going for rm500 officially but easily could be bought at 100-200 ringgits if you look hard enough.

Last edited by Thirdshifter; 05-03-2009 at 08:25 AM.
Thirdshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Pris-C
Super Junior Member

#34 Old 18-01-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

yaya......Micheal is coming back!!!!!

So long that you dare to reach for it..

....................it's true
Pris-C is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#35 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Boring race today. Makes me wish they bring the refuelling back...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#36 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

What?! Refueling banned? So no more pitstops to watch?

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#37 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew View Post
What?! Refueling banned? So no more pitstops to watch?
They must make at least one pit stop; They must utilize both sets of dry tires (one soft, one hard) in the race.

but yea, 4 sec. pit stops are so boring to watch...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

senksiang90 Male

#38 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
They must make at least one pit stop; They must utilize both sets of dry tires (one soft, one hard) in the race.

but yea, 4 sec. pit stops are so boring to watch...
I quite disagree on that. I find that in the past it is at the pit stop point at around lap 15 or so(for 3 stoppers) that all the actions begins as everyone battles it out to get in as fast as possible and get out as soon as possible..

at current state, since cars are of all different sorts speed and technology, if a slower car is behind a fast car, it'll stay like that throughout the whole race and not even a good stratergy can outwit the pace of the car. sucks that much man,

btw, well done to Alonso and Ferrari. I'm a fan of Kimi's. started of from Hakkinen to Raikkonen. oh well. i find finnish drivers to be pretty aggresive and that's why i like them.
The Student
Administrator

#39 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

I like the fact that the races are a lot more strategic before this. Teams have to decide to do 2 or 3 stops; then the shuffling of positions that occurs after the pit-stop frenzy.

One thing though: kudos to Lotus F1 for being the only newcomers to finish the race.

jayden

#40 Old 15-03-2010 Default Re: Official Formula 1 thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
One thing though: kudos to Lotus F1 for being the only newcomers to finish the race.
That was good, wasn't it? Even though they didn't get very encouraging places but at least they finished the race

I was half expecting Schumacher to pull off a win, but most of all, I kinda miss Raikkonen, who I've been supporting since he won the race in Malaysia in 2003.

jayden is offline   Reply With Quote